Saturday, August 3, 2013

Spirit Bear


Introducing the new addition to our Tiny Mite family!!

Spirit Bear

Hello!  I am Spirit Bear and I'm so very excited to be part of GBC's Tiny Mite family.  I am here to bring SPIRIT to all of our Tiny cheerleaders and their families.

Each week, I will be spending some time at one cheerleader's home!  During that time, we can practice all kinds of cheers and routines, listen to cheer music, dance, and GO BANANAS!!  

We can take pictures or just journal everything we've done during our time together for others to see and read.  Let's tell them all about the cheers we've practiced, the places we've gone or the things we've done.  

Before it's time to send me off to someone else, leave me with something to bring. It can be a bow, accessories such as beads or pins, socks, shoes, clothing, little signs, pom poms, sunglasses, etc.  Be creative!!  

At the end of the season banquet, I will be raffled off to one lucky cheerleader!!  

I can't wait to meet all of you!!  

Cheerfully yours,

Spirit Bear