Saturday, August 2, 2014

And so it begins...

Welcome to the 2014 season!!!

My name is Mariestelle Magliano and I will be the Tiny Mite head coach for this year.  Kelly Parks, and Nicole Petralia will be returning as my assistant coaches.  I am also very happy to announce a new addition to our coaching staff this year, Stephanie Jacobson!



It was great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones on Friday, August 1, 2014.  I can't wait to meet the rest of our team, this coming week!! 


I am very excited to be back for my 7th year with GBC, and my 2nd year as a Tiny Mite coach.  I will be continuing some of my famous coaching techniques, used last year, and look forward to testing out some new ideas with the girls as well!

This blog is a continuation of last years' and serves as a place where I can post information to everyone and provide resources for all of you to utilize with your little cheerleaders.  Please feel free to browse through last year's entries as there are some videos of the girls as well as instructional videos for our girls to watch and learn different sideline cheers.  As we go over new cheers, I will post them along with an instructional video if available.

 
Practice for August will be every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-7:30pm each day.  Friday's practice ended early as it was the first day, but almost every practice will start and end exactly on time. 


If you ever have any questions about anything GBC related, please contact our team mom, Jeanine Calandruccio.  She will serve as a liaison for our team parents.   


Please register your email to this blog to receive updates, as I will be posting as frequently as I can.


See everyone Monday from 6-7:30pm at Warnesdorfer!!  

Go GBC!!