Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 4, 2014 Practice

I hope everyone had a great time at practice on Monday, because we had a blast!  It was so nice to officially be coaching our team!! The girls picked right up.  We started with some cool new dynamic stretching, a little banana jumping, and then right into our cheers!  The girls practiced 5 sideline cheers for during the game and the very beginning of our Hello/Routine Cheer (used during halftime and during our EXPO in October.  We also worked on 5 different arm motions.

Spirit Bear was sent home with Katie on Monday to bring lots of cheer to her family!  Spirit will be back at practice on Thursday when someone else will have a chance to bring Spirit home!

After practice there was a parent meeting where I was able to meet some of you!!  It was a pleasure meeting you and I am thrilled to be having you as part of our GBC Family!!  For those that may not have originally seen my email, I have received an updated email contact list with all of your information.  I will be sending out an email with the agenda from the meeting on Monday.

At some point this weekend, I will be uploading instructional videos of all cheers for the girls to watch as well as posting the words for each cheer.

Wednesday is Crazy Hair Day!!  I can't wait to see everyone's hair.  As one of our ladies, Baylee said at practice on Monday, "So basically what our hair looks like when we don't brush it."  LOL exactly!!


The following are the girls' spot assignments for practice:
A Charlei
B Leah
C Emma
D Kyla
E Katie
F Danielle
Y Gabby
I Baylee
L Jorden
M Emily
E Caitlin
N Mikayla
O Hailey
Q Jayden
T Jordan
R Aleece
S Kymani


No comments:

Post a Comment